ICSR is a premier community organization serving the Indian Americans in the Tri State area for over 40 years. It strives to bring cultural events showcasing Indian heritage to the younger and older generations alike.
- To promote better understanding between the Nationals of India and those of America and other countries; and
- To foster greater friendship among its members.
- In order to achieve these objectives, the following means are used:
- Provision and exchange of information about India
- Arrangement of literary activities and discussions
- Holding special programs for promotion of art and culture, and
- Any other activities that promote these objectives (free community service in the form of health fairs, soup kitchens, clothing drives etc.